Changes to a Minister's / Staff Member's pay

If your Minister’s / Staff member’s pay changes, then the amount of pension contributions will also change.  Please advise the Scheme administrators of any change to the pensionable income, for example, changing to part time, or a pay increase.

The exact figure for the revised pensionable income, and the date from which the change will take effect, are the details that will be needed.  Changes in contributions cannot be backdated, so it would be helpful to have a couple of weeks’ notice if possible.

Please send all this information to the Scheme administrators:

Broadstone Consultants and Actuaries Ltd

Canard House

23-25 St George's Road

Bristol BS1 5UU

Tel: 0117 937 8700