When to Inform Us

Please let the Scheme administrators know when Member or Employer details change. These changes can all be made on Broadstone's portal www.4mystaff.co.uk

Change of Details of Employer Contacts and any Contributing Members.

 Bank Account detail changes - complete a fresh Direct Debit form in the Document Section.

 Dates when Ministers/Staff in the scheme are leaving your service or retiring.


If you need to contact the Scheme administrators by mail, email or phone the details are:

Broadstone Consultant and Actuaries Ltd

Canard Court 

23-25 St George's Road



Tel: 0117 937 8700

Email: baptistpensions@broadstone.co.uk